Freitag, 19. März 2010

MeLainii

Eingestellt von HYPE um 11:03

Name: Melanie

Date of Birth: 11.1o.

Lives in: Germany near Stuttgart

Hobbies: I-Net, Webdesign, Singing, Dancing, Going out, Shopping, Beauty,

Favorite Book: The Twilight Saga

Favorite Quote: Believe, Hope, Live, Laugh, Love, // If you'll never try, you'll never know how it becomes.

Favorite Color: PiNK!, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, Turqouise, White,

Most important things in my life at the moment: My Family, My Bestii, My Friends and my work

I believe in … God!

My whims are: Red Bull!, I-Net, Pink LoL

My home is my .... place of peace and rest

Favorite Link: www.hype-information.blogspot.com // www.melainiisgraphics.blogspot.com x'D

I'am a fan of: Robert Pattinson, The Twilight Saga, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga

Favorite Food: Gosh! Too much to mention .. Ok let's pick one .. Lasagne :'D

What would I take to a desert island? I HATE that question x'D .. Well .. My Bestii, Rob, Kel, Food, Drinks, Music and a boat to get back x'D

I love to do: Webdesign ;))

This annoys me: Fake people -.-“

I want .. hmm I guess kids are reading this one, too .. Souw .. nah! :p

If I could wish upon a star .. then I'd wish for health for me and my closest dears!


Verbalisms I use: F***, Bitch, Scheisse, x'DDDD I know I'am a bad gurl ;))

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Copyright © 2010 Designed by Steffi and Melainii