Freitag, 19. März 2010

Steffi

Eingestellt von HYPE um 11:10

Name: Steffi

Date of Birth: 17.11.

Lives in: Bayreuth/Germany

Hobbies: Dancing, all kinds of Arts, Meeting with friends

Favorite Book: Lord oft he Rings, The DaVinci Code, The Host,The Twilight Saga

Favorite Quote: If it doesn’t kill you, it makes you stronger ;)

Favorite Color: Turqouise, Yellow and Red

Most important things in my life at the moment: My Family, Friends and my Dream!

I believe in … Me! ;)

My whims are: Chocolat, Red Bull and Coffee xDD

My home is my .... castle xD

Favorite Link: www.hype-information.blogspot.com // www.facebook.com

I'am a fan of: Kellan Lutz and Nicole Scherzinger :)

Favorite Food: „Kässpätzle“ with tomato sauce :D

What would I take to a desert island? Hmm hard… everything /everyone that makes me happy :D

I love to do: lying on my Bed, listing tot he sounds around me :D

This annoys me: People, who think their opinion has to be mine, Everybody is diffrent People, Heloooow!

I want .. to much :D

If I could wish upon a star .. then i’d just wish for happiness…

Verbalisms I use: Just one sentence: Go aheaaaad and F*** yourself ;D


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Copyright © 2010 Designed by Steffi and Melainii